Friday, August 21, 2015

Its always emotional around here!



So Ruthie, I'm starting a new job this week; I sort of started last week. It's at Patient First. We took you there once to have your hand stitched and give you a tetanus shot. I also applied and interviewed at HCGH for my old job. I haven't heard back from them yet but I will follow up next week. I'm not sure if I want to go there or not. I want to see what PF is like first. So far everyone's been nice to me and it doesn't seem to stressful, like what I had before. I have to have faith in myself and stop fearing everything. I can do this. Please watch over me and guide me through this, I still need your help in that department.

Daddy I'm sorry, I tried to get your house together. I'm sure whoever buys it will make it a nice home, just like you did. I love you. Please watch over me. Please watch over Uncle Jerry, Aunt Annette, Uncle Fred, and Aunt Beah. I can't imagine life without them. We have the big reunion planned for next summer too, and they HAVE TO BE THERE!!!

PS, How bout them Packers? GO PACK GO!




















No comments:

Post a Comment