People ask me what my goal is, and I don't have a set one---a size 6 would be nice. An 8 would be great. I settle for 140's. If its lower, super awesome. If not, then no worries. So I've got some work to do, and there's plenty of time to do it now....
I'm down to 193lbs from 230lbs at surgery, 2/20-6/18/15
PRE: POST
40H Bra 36G/36DDDD
XXL or XL top M/L or XL depending on the cut or store
16 or 18 12 or 14 (16 for shorts because I don't like them tight on my thighs)
Calf size: 21" 16.5"
Shoe size 9 8 or 8.5
Plus Size section NORMAL SIZE SECTION! HERE COMES THE DEBT!
I eat (obviously) way less food. I don't always eat super healthy or full of the protein I need, I'll be the first to admit that. And I certainly don't have a consistent routine with exercise. Thats killing my progress right now. And thats why the name of this website should be motivating me.
Before Pics:

May 26, 2015
Macy's Dressing room, buying size 14 dress pants
Wearing my teeny tiny sized Red Sox shirt,
size 16 Old navy skinny jeans that are actually too big
size 16 Old navy skinny jeans that are actually too big
5/13/15
Target Dressing room
Size L dress
Sept 2013 Camden Yards,
size 18 and XXL shirt
size 18 and XXL shirt
2007, Rhode Island
240lbs...Lane Bryant sweater
Spring 2007 at Fenway Park
235lbs
XXL jacket
2/20/15: Before we walked out the door for surgery,
228 lbs that day at weigh in. JUST UGHH. Sooo much
fat! Couldn't hardly fit into the leggings, that pink sports
bra fits me perfect now.
PRE- OP with Dr. Dovec
About 2 weeks post-op
2/20 vs. 5/7, not a huge abdominal difference
from this angle, but I know there is. Especially up
top and my legs.









No comments:
Post a Comment