I had a whole plan in my head of how I wanted the day to go, and that sort of got thrown out the window. I wanted to get up at 7, but I was exhausted. Didn't sleep well, had weird dreams and woke up a lot. The black dog, Bugsy, who is also 80 lbs of fuzz, decided to sleep in our bed.
Around noon my sister was supposed to come over and help me with my little project for my dad's funeral, but I had a feeling she didn't want to do, which in its self is sort of a downer. Not going to lie--I was looking forward to doing it with her. I was pissed because Travis wasn't going to work, and without work, we don't get paid. Then the locating a Priest task kept getting pushed on me and I just didn't feel like doing it especially when the funeral home kept communicating with my brother about it. Too many people trying to do one task is not good.
So then my sister and I end up in a fight because she didn't want me picking up my Aunt Susie, she wanted the supper on Sunday to start at 3, and so on and so forth. I felt like I was being told what to do, and by someone who isn't planning it, isn't helping with it, and really shouldn't worry about it. Bring the food and thats all I requested. So that ended poorly. She stomped out in a blaze of cussing. So I went to visit my mom's grave, check on the flowers, which were all dead obviously. I threw out the icky stuff and left the roses Darcy sent us. The whole time, about 50 feet way they were burying a casket. SO LOUD. That didn't help. But I'm glad I went and saw the marker. Seeing the marker is the closest thing I have to seeing her.
So after some heated discussion with Travis when I came home, we had some things accomplished. All of the info turned into the guy who's helping us prep for getting a mortgage loan. Then we went and ate dinner. Came home and tackled the living rooms and part of the kitchen as far as cleaning and organizing. By 930 I was ready to quit. There's more to do tomorrow. Lots of mopping, the floor needs it. Dusting. Getting some seating set up. I need to do my mini project. I also need to write my speech. So no rest for the weary.
If we can get into this new development and build a house, I will be thrilled. It will be awesome. I'm not counting chickens until they hatch, it may not be the time or house for us. There's 100 more. I need to focus on finding a new job and thats not easy feat. If I could just sell houses or wedding dresses wouldn't life be simpler? :0)
So to sum this day up, there was no running like I wanted to. I think its supposed to rain tomorrow but I'll check, maybe I can try again. Ruthie, I will run for you soon I promise.

No comments:
Post a Comment