Wow what a week...or 2 or 3.
Working full time, trying to pack up a 5 bedroom house to fit into an apartment is no joke. So immediately its survival mode--no exercise, stress eating, snuggling with dogs, and no spending money.
Tomorrow we rent the uhaul and start loading; we have to truck until Tuesday. So I think we'll get it all done. I'm so over this working every day of the week lol...I stand for almost 6 hours or more a day even though my shift is only about 7 hours. Its non-stop standing and going back and forth. I really need to invest in some decent Nike's. They are the best for what I'm doing--I remember back to those days of standing a lot!! I hated it! But the trade off is that its not so so bad, like I thought it was going to be during training. The training was way crazy, and not at all what I thought the job would be. There are some things that I'm not completely confident in; and I'm sure because I'm working with the least personable person tomorrow that I''ll probably be ready to kill her or me or both of us by 3. Probably 11am. Who knows. I'm going to try myself to win her over as far as this cold as ice exterior she gives me. Sunday and Monday I'm off and packing/moving. We got the truck money squared away, so thank god, or we'd be using the Tacoma!
I know that it will be emotional coming up in the next couple weeks until after my family leaves. It will be great when they get here and we get through the burial service and I can enjoy their company for a few days before heading back to work. Hopefully we can get the apt squared away so that we're not living in box hell for weeks at a time too. I want to start spinning class this fall so I can get the biking thing. That is my goal.
So Ruthie, and Daddy, we're getting there....slowly but surely. I still have big plans for the future!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment