Thursday, May 25, 2017

Overdue, No More!!

I realize it's been since April that I've written in here. And its now mid-November! But what do you expect from the procrastinating queen of the tristate area?

Little summary of summer. SO SAD to see it go. I hate fall and winter, it gives me automatic anxiety. I do love the weather, the football, all of that. But I HATE the Christmas music, the decorations, presents, music, did I mention music? I digress.

I finished my real estate test and license. Kelly didn't even bother to talk to me about it since she was buying a house. Im sorry, but thats really fucked up. But its too late now; they found a nice house that they like and are happy. But believe me, it shows me that they have zero faith in me, which really hurts. I could have really jumpstarted my career that way. I have to come to the realization that she is going to do whatever she wants to do and it doesn't matter who she hurts or considers. I could have definitely found her a house. And she in typical Kelly fashion didn't want to talk about it and immediately got defensive about it. I give up on that nonsense. So as of now, I'm not actively working as a REA, but hopefully I can next year.

Spent most of August looking for an apartment, was going to have my friend Jen move in with us but she brought her mother with every time we'd go look and it was really awkward. Nothing as up to her standards. So I settled on the one I'm in now. Its far from perfect, but I like the inside of it a lot, so I'm happy.

Moving out was MISERABLE. I have a lot of stuff. I'm 36, it happens. I'm not a 20 year old anymore, so anyone who wants to judge me can really go fuck off. I'll get a storage unit if necessary.

I've been working almost full time hours at Patient First thanks to other centers who welcome me when they need to fill shifts. I'm hoping for full time by next summer.

Travis has been having a rough time lately, and he's driving me nuts. I'm just trying to maintain my own sanity, and he's driving me nuts in the process. He is getting the help he needs at the moment.
I need a roommate soon, and I put some feelers out. I need to make sure bills are paid each month. Can't be having that drama.

I met a really sweet, smart, funny, and awesome guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment