Oh my. What a roller coaster of emotions in the past 2 months.
Jack walked on out me, broke up via text, while I was at work, with NO warning.
Blocked me from everything in his life. I can't begin to describe what that says.
I'm angry, I'm disrespected, I feel like a chump, I feel like I just got shit on. Used.
But I know that I'll get through this and I know that he is a psychopath that needs to get his
shit together. So not the right one for me. He treated me well when he was with me,
but I think he was either talking to someone else or is going back to Tracy. Whatever it may be,
our paths will cross and I'll make sure he know what he did to me. I may not be so nice.
I miss the hell out of my parents. We observed Memorial Day weekend last weekend, which i thoroughly enjoyed. Flags everywhere!
Work will be a challenge but in a good way I hope.
I need to improve some areas of my life, to make me a stronger, better person. I need to stay with The Lord and let him guide me.
There are moments when I want to just go to sleep and not wake up, but they pass very quickly and I'm ok. I'll be fine. I got knocked down, but I'm getting up. Fuck that asshole and his games. You
fucked with the wrong girl.
I have to keep the faith that I'll reach my destination and goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment